It’s that time of the month again: Job Fairs! Here’s a listing of job fairs and career-related events happening in New York City throughout the month of August:
- August 6, 2014 12:30-2:00pm—Career Thinker, Networking/LinkedIn Job Search @ the New York Public Library, Grand Central location, 145 E. 46th St, 2nd fl, NYC.
- August 13, 2014 12:30-2:00pm—Interview Preparation, Career Thinker @ the New York Public Library, Grand Central location, 145 E. 46th St, NYC
- August 14, 2014 11:00-3:00pm—New York Career Fair @ Holiday Inn Midtown, 440 W. 57th St, NYC
- August 14, 2014 6:30-9:00pm—Homebrew Software Engineer Fair @ Turn to Tech, 184 5th Ave, 4th Fl, NYC
CEWD at Kingsborough continues to offer a number of trainings throughout the month of June. Check out the Northeast Resiliency Consortium, CUNY CareerPATH and Project Rise pages for more information about upcoming programs.
Before heading to any event, check out some of our earlier posts that provide tips on writing and editing your resume, building your professional social media presence and preparing for career fairs and interviews.
Links below include events that are open to the public and provide both trainings and business-specific recruitment events:
- NYS Department of Labor
- Workforce1 recruitment events
- New York Public Library resources for job seekers
- Brooklyn Public Library career services events
*Check with sponsors/locations to verify event details.
**This is not the most comprehensive list. If you are sponsoring an event and would like it mentioned on our site, please leave a comment and we’ll make sure it is listed in upcoming posts.