- April 8, 2015 11:00a-3:00p—National Career Fairs @ Holiday Inn Midtown 57 Street, 440 West 57th Street New York , NY 10019
- April 8, 2015 12:00p-5:00p—Professional Diversity Network @ Hilton New York Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10019
- April 8, 2015 12:30p-2:30p—Career Thinker Inc. @ Grand Central Library,135 E 46th St
2nd floor community room New York, NY 10017
(between Lexington & Third Ave.),
- April 23, 2015 9:00a-1:00p—Talent Career Fairs @ New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway New York, NY 10036
- April 24, 2015 9:30a-1:00p—NYC Green Job Fair @ , Historic St. George’s Church, 135-32 38th Avenue, Flushing, NY
CEWD is in the business of providing training opportunities to both unemployed New Yorkers and individuals who wish to enter a new industry. The Northeast Resiliency Consortium has application sessions currently running (April-June, 2015) for our Culinary Arts and Food Service Upgrade training programs. If you’re interested in either program, sign up for an application session via our website (link above) and a representative will be in contact with everything you need to know.
*Check with sponsors/locations to verify event details.
**This is not the most comprehensive list. If you are sponsoring an event and would like it mentioned on our site, please leave a comment and we’ll make sure it is listed in upcoming posts.