An intensive full-time course preparing students for the TASCTM exam.
- Develop skills in math, social studies, science, reading and writing skills in preparation for the TASCTM exam
- Learn test-taking strategies to prepare for the Official Assessment Readiness Test (required to be eligible to take the NYS TASCTM exam )
The schedule and tuition fees for 2017-2018:
Fall 2017 Sept 14 – Dec 12 (12 weeks) $565
Winter 2018 Jan 10 – Mar 23 (10 weeks) $470
Spring 2018 Apr 10 – Jun 19 (10 weeks) $470
Summer 2018 Jul 02 – Aug 13 (6 weeks) $280
Please come to the Program office in Building T2, Room T231 to complete registration, testing and payment.
“DIPLOMA NOW” ALTERNATIVE HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY (AHSEP)
Targeted to out-of-school youth interested in earning their High School Equivalency diploma. this intensive full-time program provides academic preparation for taking the TASCTM exam.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Students must be 17 ½ – 20 years of age
- Students must score at a 9.0 grade reading level or higher on the TABE test, and write an essay
- Each student (or parent/guardian) is required to sign a Student Responsibilities Form at the start of classes
For further information about eligibility for the “Diploma Now” program, including schedules and fees, please visit our Program office in Building T2, Room T231, or contact us at (718) 368-4870.
This is a part-time program for students interested in earning their High School Equivalency diploma, and pursuing a career in a Healthcare-related field.
The program focuses on Healthcare issues as the coursework prepares students academically to take the TASCTM exam. All TASCTM materials are Healthcare-related.
Students are required to take a placement exam to determine eligibility for this program.
For further information about eligibility for the Contextualized Healthcare/HSE program, including schedules and fees, please visit our Program office in Building T2, Room T231, or contact us at (718) 368-4870.