We’re a few days late, but there are still plenty of job events for you to dive into this month. Develop your resume, polish your cover letter and start talking to people at these local events:
- November 3, 2014, 6:30-9:00pm—Job Search Do’s and Don’ts @ the Center for Communication 55 W. 13th St (btw 5th & 6th Aves), NYC
- November 12, 2014 6:00-8:00p—United Career Fair for Sales, Marketing and Business Development @ The Radisson Martinique 49 W. 32nd St, NYC
- November 13, 2014 11:00a-2:00p—New York Career Fair @ the Holiday Inn Midtown, 440 W. 57th St, NYC
- November 13, 2014 6:00-8:30p—Job Interviewing Preparation Forum by SHINE LLC @ 30 Broad St 14th floor, NYC
- November 19, 2014 12:20-2:00p—Job Searching Skills Seminar @ the Grand Central Library 135 E. 46th St, 2nd floor, NYC
- November 19, 2014. 10:00a-2:00p—Bronx Job Fair @ The Bronx Christian Fellowship Church via the NY Public Library 1015 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx, NY.
- November 20, 2014 6:00-8:30p—Job Interviewing Preparation Forum by SHINE LLC @ 30 Broad St 14th floor, NYC
We try to keep readers on top of information relevant to upcoming job events. Check our tips on writing and editing your resume, building your professional social media presence, preparing for career fairs and interviews, and discovering relevant job-focused websites.
Links below include events that are open to the public and provide both trainings and business-specific recruitment events:
- NYS Department of Labor
- Workforce1 recruitment events
- New York Public Library resources for job seekers
- Brooklyn Public Library career services events
*Check with sponsors/locations to verify event details.
**This is not the most comprehensive list. If you are sponsoring an event and would like it mentioned on our site, please leave a comment and we’ll make sure it is listed in upcoming posts.