It’s time for October job fairs and career-related events.
- October 1, 2014, 9:00am-5:00pm—JobMobile Summit @ The Edison Ballroom 240 W. 47th St, NYC
- October 14, 2014 6:30-8:00p—GreenHomeNYC: Green Careers Sustainable Career Tracks @ Tweed Courthouse 52 Chambers St, 2nd Floor, NYC
- October 15, 2014 11:00a-3:00p—National Career Fairs @ Holiday Inn Midtown 440 W. 57th St, NYC
- October 16, 2014 10:00a-3:00p—On-Site Employment Fair, Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow. Click above link for location information. You MUST register to attend these fairs.
- October 20, 2014 7:00-9:30p—Career Change Confidential @ Grind 1412 Broadway (@ 39th St), 22nd Floor
- October 22, 2014 10:00a-2:00p—New York Career Fairs @ Holiday Inn Midtown 440 W. 57th St, NYC
- October 22, 2014 6:00-7:30p—College and Career Readiness Workshop @ PS 045 John Tyler School, Staten Island
- October 25, 2014 10:00a-6:00p—Find & Follow Your Passion: A Full-Day Career Conference from FindSpark @ The New School 66 W. 12th St NYC
- October 30, 2014 9:30a-2:00p—Advance Healthcare Network @ Jacob Javits Center 655 W. 34th St, NYC
CEWD at Kingsborough continues to offer a number of trainings throughout the year. Check out the Northeast Resiliency Consortium, CUNY CareerPATH and Project Rise pages for more information about upcoming programs.
We try to keep readers on top of information relevant to job searching. Check our tips on writing and editing your resume, building your professional social media presence, preparing for career fairs and interviews and discovering relevant job-focused websites.
Links below include events that are open to the public and provide both trainings and business-specific recruitment events:
- NYS Department of Labor
- Workforce1 recruitment events
- New York Public Library resources for job seekers
- Brooklyn Public Library career services events
*Check with sponsors/locations to verify event details.
**This is not the most comprehensive list. If you are sponsoring an event and would like it mentioned on our site, please leave a comment and we’ll make sure it is listed in upcoming posts.